Epiphone Hummingbird PRO, Faded Cherry Sunburst
Epiphone Hummingbird PRO Product Overview by GAK
The Epiphone Hummingbird PRO electro-acoustic brings the legendary "Hummingbird" into the 21st century courtesy of its new Shadow ePerformer preamp and Shadow NanoFlex pickup system.
The original was First introduced back in '60 and quickly became a classic thanks to Keith Richards, who played one for rhythm on many early Stones hits. The countless photos of Keef at early sessions are testament to this.
Based on this legacy the Hummingbird is still many rockers go-to acoustic. Famous players include Noel Gallagher, Sheryl Crow, and Kid Rock.
On its own, the Hummingbird PRO electro has a sweet, balanced tone and the preamp and pickup system mean you can
The Hummingbird Pro is a great choice if you want an authentically classic looking electro that has plenty of modern features.
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Body Material: Select Mahogany
- Neck Material: Select Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper™; D profile
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Frets: 20; medium
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Joint: Glued-In; Dovetail
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with pearloid parallelograms
- -Fingerboard - 1 ply (white)
- -Headstock - None
- -Body Top - 5-ply (white/black)
- -Body Back - 1 ply (white)
- Bridge: Rosewood; Reverse-belly
- Saddle: Compensated; Imitation Bone
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with traditional Hummingbird artwork
- Machine Heads: Grover™; 14:1
- Electronics: Shadow™ ePerformer™ Preamp
- -Master Volume
- -Treble EQ
- -Bass EQ
- -Dynamics (Frequency Curve)
- -Low Battery Indicator
- Power: Two - 2032 batteries
- Pickup: Shadow™ NanoFlex™ (under saddle)
- Output Jack: Endpin
- Strap Buttons: Yes. Pre-installed
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: D'Addario Phosphor Bronze (12-53)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year