Epiphone J-200 EC Studio Jumbo Acoustic, Black (EJ-200SCE)
The J-200 EC pays homage to the King of the Flattops - the classic Gibson SJ-200. This Inspired by Gibson Epiphone features a cutaway Super Jumbo body with select maple back and sides, solid spruce top for outstanding tone, a smooth-playing hard maple neck with a SlimTaper D profile, pau ferro fretboard, 20 medium jumbo frets, and classy pearloid crown inlays. The bridge has the legendary Moustache shape and the pickguard features iconic J-200 graphics. Comes equipped with a Fishman Sonicore under-saddle pickup and Presys preamp with built-in tuner.
- Material Hard Maple
- Profile 1960's SlimTaper D-shape
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 20
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material PVC
- Nut Width 1.68"
- Inlays Pearloid "Crown" inlays
- Joint Glued-In, Set Neck
- Body Material Select Maple
- Top Solid Spruce
- Back Select Maple
- Side Select Maple
- Binding Headstock = 1-layer
- Finish Gold
- Bridge Pau Ferro; Classic "Moustache" shape
- Tuning Machines Grover Rotomatic; 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard Imitation Tortoise with Iconic J-200 Graphics
- TrussRod 2-way; Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover 2-Layer; (B/W); With "EJ" in Silkprint
- Under Saddle Pickup Fishman Sonicore
- Controls Fishman Presys with Volume control, Phase and Contour switches, and a built-in tuner with LED display
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Preamp Fishman Presys
- Strings .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
Beautiful looking guitar and she alf dont sound awesome too.
Excellent guitar, shame the scratch plate on both guitars I received wasn’t glued down sufficiently
Great sounding guitar. Superb set up. A real strummer.
I was excited about receiving this guitar, I had received many great reviews about the guitar. On inspection I noticed that the nut was cut wrong and so the strings did not sit equally, the E and A string are so close together and it is unplayable, also the G string buzzes. I will need to return it. There is no way this guitar could of gone through quality control without it being noticed that it was unplayable, this is the reason I am so angry