Epiphone J-200 EC Studio, Vintage Sunburst, Left Handed
The J-200 EC pays homage to the King of the Flattops - the classic Gibson SJ-200. This Inspired by Gibson Epiphone features a cutaway Super Jumbo body with select maple back and sides, solid spruce top for outstanding tone, a smooth-playing hard maple neck with a SlimTaper D profile, pau ferro fretboard, 20 medium jumbo frets, and classy pearloid crown inlays. The bridge has the legendary Moustache shape and the pickguard features iconic J-200 graphics. Comes equipped with a Fishman Sonicore under-saddle pickup and Presys preamp with built-in tuner.
- Material Hard Maple
- Profile 1960's SlimTaper D-shape
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 20
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material PVC
- Nut Width 1.68"
- Inlays Pearloid "Crown" inlays
- Joint Glued-In, Set Neck
- Body Material Select Maple
- Top Solid Spruce
- Back Select Maple
- Side Select Maple
- Binding Headstock = 1-layer
- Finish Gold
- Bridge Pau Ferro; Classic "Moustache" shape
- Tuning Machines Grover Rotomatic; 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard Imitation Tortoise with Iconic J-200 Graphics
- TrussRod 2-way; Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover 2-Layer; (B/W); With "EJ" in Silkprint
- Under Saddle Pickup Fishman Sonicore
- Controls Fishman Presys with Volume control, Phase and Contour switches, and a built-in tuner with LED display
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Preamp Fishman Presys
- Strings .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
No upgrades available
Fantastic quality instrument. Beautiful finish, great sound and a joy to play.
Great guitar. Very happy indeed. Looks and sounds great.
The finish on the guitar is outstanding beautiful to play and great service and value from GAK
Been using my slimmer version of an acoustic ever phone for many years, didn’t realise how tiny it was until I purchased the Epifoam EJ 200. Really pleased with everything about it – how it looks, how it tunes, how it feels, and how it plays. Very impressed with this guitar