Epiphone J-200 EC Studio Parlor, Vintage Sunburst (EJ-200SCE Coupe)
The J-200 EC Studio Parlor reimagines the historic J-200 Jumbo as a smaller ‘parlor’-sized acoustic/electric made easy for traveling. Other features include a solid spruce top, Grover Mini-Rotomatic tuners, and new this year, the Fishman Sonicore pickup and Presys II preamp system. Hardshell case sold separately.
- Material Hard Maple with Walnut Center Stringer
- Profile Rounded SlimTaper C-shape
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 20
- Frets Medium
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.69"
- Inlays Dot inlays with a Crown on 12th fret
- Joint Dovetail; Glued-in
- Body Shape J-200 Coupe
- Body Material Select Ovangkol
- Top Solid Spruce
- Back Select Ovangkol
- Side Select Ovangkol
- Binding Top: White, B/W/B/W/B Back:1-layer; White
- Finish Nickel-Gold
- Tuner Plating Gold
- Bridge Pau Ferro
- Saddle Material Compensated Bone
- Tuning Machines Grover Mini Rotomatic; 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard Imitation Tortoise
- TrussRod 2-way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover Bell 2-ply; (B/W); with "EJ-200 Coupe" in Silkprint
- Bridge Pickup Under Saddle
- Under Saddle Pickup Fishman Sonicore
- Controls Fishman Presys II with Volume, Bass and Treble controls, a Phase switch, and a built-in tuner with LED display
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Strings Gibson Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case Optional EJ-200SCE Coupe Hard Case 940-MJCS
- Accessories 9-volt alkaline or lithium battery included
Very happy with this item, a lovely tone very satisfied... it has not disappointed me..
Perfect for my needs as a player in a Church worship group. Compact, light, versatile: it's exactly what I wanted!