Epiphone J-45 Studio, Vintage Sunburst
The J-45 Studio has a unique bell-like shape, a larger lower bout, and a small round upper bout which gives this new addition to our Advanced Jumbo family of guitars a unique voice. The J-45 Studio is made with Epiphone’s century’s worth of experience in crafting world-class guitars that are meant to be played. Epiphone stands behind every guitar they make with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibson Brands Customer Service.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile SlimTaper
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius 12.01"
- Number Of Frets 20
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width 1.69"
- Inlays Pearloid Dot
- Joint Glued In, Dovetail Joint
- Body Shape J-45
- Body Material Select Mahogany
- Top Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Select Mahogany
- Side Select Mahogany
- Binding Body Top, White
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Mahogany
- Saddle Material Plastic
- Tuning Machines Premium Tuners
- Pickguard Black with metal "E"
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer (Black/White); AJ
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and side of heel
- Strings .012, .016, .024, .032 .042, .053
- Case Optional Acoustic AJ/Dreadnought Hard Case 940-EDREAD; Dread/AJ Acoustic EpiLite Case 940-EDREADHG
love it, sounds amazing looks quality ??
Love this guitar
Excellent guitar for the money. Good rich sound and fitted with good quality strings. Beautiful finish in vintage sunburst.
great guitar at a great price, very happy.
arrived next day with free delivery from gak. the guitar was set up perfectly for my taste straight out of the box. for the price the guitar is a no brainer. build , looks & sound are excellent.