Epiphone Limited Allen Woody Rumblekat Blue Royale
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The Limited Edition Epiphone Allen Woody Rumblekat bass in Blue Royale is an instrument designed by the legendary bassist of the Allman Brothers and Gov't Mule, Allen Woody. It was designed in early 2000, right before he passed away.
This is a bass that was designed to embody the spirit of many of Woody's favourite instruments of the '60's, It's a short-scale (30") for playing comfort with two mini humbuckers to give you Alllen Woody's "signature" warm tone.
These two Epiphone designed mini-humbucker pickups are mounted in the middle and neck positions and are the source of the passive electronics. Each of these pickups features it's own volume knob alongside a master tone knob. The bridge is adjustable in height at three points. Other hardware features include sealed gear machine heads, a labelled tortoise shell control plate, and an output jack on the side of the bass right underneath the tone knob.
The Rumblekat features a 2.1" thick sound chambered mahogany body of the Epiphone Kat series design. Sans f-holes, the body is a neat looking design that's feedback and stage friendly. The body, neck and headstock have an off-white binding which beautifully compliments the finish and gold hardware while adding a nice touch of distinction to the appearance of the instrument. The top is 5-ply maple.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body: Chambered Mahogany
- Top: Laminated Maple
- -Body (Front & Back) = Multi Layer; Silver Sparkle
- -Neck = Single Layer; Silver Sparkle
- -Headstock = Multi Layer; Silver Sparkle
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: D-Profile; SlimTaper™
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Truss Rod: Yes; Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Layer (Black/White) with "E" logo
- Scale Length: 30"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with pearloid "Dot" inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 20; Medium-Jumbo
- Headstock: Clipped Dovewing with pearloid "Epiphone" logo and "Allen Woody" signature
- Nut Width: 1.62"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Die-Cast; 17:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone NYR™ Mini Bass Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: Epiphone NYT™ Mini Bass Humbucker
- Controls: 2- Pickup Volumes, 1 - Master Tones
- Knobs: Black "Top Hats" with metal inserts
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Vintage 3-point Adjustable
- Output Jack: 1/4" Epiphone Heavy-Duty; Rim-mounted
- String Gauge: 45-100