Epiphone Limited Edition Wildkat Koa, Natural
The Epiphone Wildkat with Koa Top and Gold Hardware is truly an Epiphone original!
This is a wild guitar with a lot to catch your fancy: Gold Bigsby B70 Vibrato tailpiece for vintage detail, natural finish koa top for gorgeous looks, and a pair of gold dogear Alnico V P-90s for hot-rodded tone.
Basic specs are a Maple neck, rosewood fretboard, mahogany sides and back, and body and neck binding complete the package. This is a smaller-body, semi-acoustic that's designed to you great vintage tone that's remarkably easy to throw about on stage and comfortable to sit and play!
Epiphone Guitars have been a leader in archtop and semi-acoustic guitar design since the '30s. From way back when before archtops were even electrified. The Wildkat continues Epiphone's tradition of doing things out of the ordinary. The Wildkat is essentially the marriage of a solid body and a semi and is set to take its place amongst Epiphone's greatest all-time designs.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Top: Figured Koa
- Body: Mahogany (computer-routed)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: "1960's" SlimTaper™; D-Profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Nut Width: 1.68”
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with pearloid "Dot" inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; Medium-Jumbo
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with vintage "Epiphone" metal badge
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover® Rotomatic™; 18:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone P-90R Dogear Classic
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone P-90T Dogear Classic
- Controls: 1 x Master Volume, 2 x Volumes, 1 x Tone
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B70 Vibrato
- Knobs: Black "Top Hat" knobs with gold metal inserts
- Strings: D'Addario® 10-46