Epiphone Wildkat White Royale LTD, Pearl White
The Epiphone Wildkat is truly an Epiphone original! And this stunning Limited Edition Pearl White Royale has been outfitted with a new finish, gold sparkle binding, and gold hardware to make a guitar totally unlike anything Epiphone has offered before.
This is a wild guitar with a lot to catch your fancy: gold Bigsby B70 Vibrato tailpiece for vintage detail, and a pair of dogear Alnico V P-90s for hot-rodded tone.
Basic specs are a Maple neck, rosewood fretboard, mahogany sides and back, and body and neck binding complete the package. This is a smaller-body, semi-acoustic that's designed to you great vintage tone that's remarkably easy to throw about on stage and comfortable to sit and play!
Epiphone Guitars have been a leader in archtop and semi-acoustic guitar design since the '30s. From way back when before archtops were even electrified. The Wildkat continues Epiphone's tradition of doing things out of the ordinary. The Wildkat is essentially the marriage of a solid body and a semi and is set to take its place amongst Epiphone's greatest all-time designs.
Call GAK now for Epiphone info, advice and the UK's best semi-acoustic deals and prices - 01273 665400
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaperTM
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- - Fingerboard; Gold Sparkle
- - Body; Gold Sparkle
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover®
- Neck Pickup: P-90R Dogear Classic
- Bridge Pickup: P-90T Dogear Classic
- - 1- Master Volume
- - 2- Volume
- - 1 - Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Gold licensed B70 Bigsby ® vibrato
- Other: Gold Vintage-style "Epiphone" Badge on Headstock
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year