Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Dave Rude Flying V Outfit, Alpine White
Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Dave Rude Flying V Outfit, Alpine White Overview.
The Ltd. Ed. Dave Rude Flying V Outfit was designed by Tesla’s legendary guitarist and features a classic Flying V in an Alpine White gloss finish with a red pearloid pickguard, ProBucker™ humbuckers with coil-splitting, Grover Rotomatic™ machine heads, a GraphTech™ nut, an EpiLite™ Case, and a signed Certificate of Authenticity. See your Authorized Epiphone Dealer for information.
These have been shipped without the Certificates, please bear with us while we request the replacements.
- Body Mahogany
- Neck Mahogany
- Nut GraphTech™
- Scale Length 24.75
- Neck Style SlimTaper ™ ‘C’-profile
- Neck Joint Glued-in set
- Truss Rod Cover 2-ply red pearled white backing
- Fingerboard Hard Maple
- Neck ProBucker-2™ humbucker
- Bridge ProBucker-3™ humbucker
- Controls Neck Volume
- Bridge Volume
- Pickup Selector: 3-way toggle
- Knobs White Speed Knobs
- Pickguard Red Pearloid w/White Backing
- Hardware Nickel
- Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece Stopbar
- Machine Heads Grover Rotomatic™
- Includes EpiLite™ Case, Signed COA