Epiphone Ltd Ed Jared James Nichols Old Glory Les Paul Outfit, Black Aged Gloss
Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Jared James Nichols "Old Glory" Les Paul Outfit, Black Aged Gloss Overview.
The Ltd. Ed. Jared James Nichols “Old Glory” Les Paul Custom Outfit is the premier signature model by the rising star from Les Paul’s hometown who Music Radar named their Top 5 Upcoming Guitar Players in the World. Jared James Nichols’ “Old Glory” features a classic 1955-style Les Paul Custom body with a single Seymour DuncanTM P-90 pickup, an Ebony fingerboard with traditional block inlays, GroverTM Rotomatic tuners, and EpiLiteTM case along with a signed Certificate of Authenticity.
“I’ve been playing the prototype of “Old Glory” on stage since the day I got it,” said Nichols. “Ever since Joe Perry loaned me a 50s Les Paul Custom with a single pickup, I knew I needed one of my own. This is an incredible guitar. I can’t put it down. I’m so honored and grateful. Thank you, Epiphone!”
- Back: Mahogany
- Body Material Mahogany
- Binding Body (Top): 7-ply black/white
- Body (Back): 5-ply black/white
- Headstock: 5-ply binding
- Neck: white binding
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape 1950s style Rounded-C
- Neck Joint Glued-In, Set Neck
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Inlay Pearloid block inlays
- Truss Rod Cover Bell-shape
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Nut Width 1.68"
- Headstock Clipped Dovewing, traditional LP Custom ‘Split Diamond’ Inlay, “Stinger” on reverse and Jared James Nichols replica signature
- Hardware Nickel
- Knobs Black Top Hat with silver inserts
- Machine Heads Grover Rotomatics w/Kidney Bean Buttons, 18:1 ratio
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan™ P-90
- Controls 1- Volume
- 1- Tone
- Bridge Wrap around “Lightning” Bar w/“Blues Power” plate below bar
- Color Black Aged Gloss
- Includes EpiLite™ case
- Signed Certificate of Authenticity
Such a great guitar and a perfect companion to Gold Glory. I have guitars I paid far more that don't play as well. I love the wide neck and it sustains brilliantly. The pickup and knobs are nicely responsive and more than I expected from a guitar in this price range. I'd definitely buy more Epiphones after this
Nice guitar. Feels higher quality than price. Pickup sounds awesome. Neck is very fat but feels great. Recommend if your after a midrange junior
Looks and feels like it was very well made. It was not playable out of the box as the action and nut string level was all over the place. It is worth the money in that the basics of the guitar is good and a professional set up could make it very good. One word of complaint - a signed certificate was not included in the package as promised. They did include the hard folder/frame for it though.
Everything I want in a guitar . Love it. The Epilite case is great as well.
Fantastic guitar and great value for money