Epiphone Masterbilt Century Olympic Archtop Electro-Acoustic Guitar, Vintage Sunburst
The Epiphone Masterbilt Century Olympic electro in violin burst is a smaller-bodied archtop with traditional Longitudinal Bracing, Mahogany body, and classic f-holes. Like the original '30s Century Olympics the new Masterbilt Olympic has a unique body profile with a tonal range that belies its small size. The Olympic is an ideal instrument for singers, songwriters, soloists, and people playing in duos.
Whilst compact tone of the Olympic's small body sounds great played acoustically on smaller stages and in studios, it's plugged in that things really come to life. With its cutting edge eSonic HD preamp and Shadow NanoFlex HD Under-saddle pickup you can now put its amazing archtop through your favourite amp. Few archtop players have heard acoustics as accurately represented through their sound systems as this before. The system's controls are mounted in an f-hole, so they're as unobtrusive as possible and now you have complete control over how much of the acoustic guitar is amplified.
The Century Olympic comes with historic Epiphone reissue tuners with Marboloid Crown buttons. Unlike most vintage archtops the Olympic has a dual action truss rod for consistent set-up and setting the action to your preference. The Floating, Adjustable Ebonoid Bridge is made from synthetic material and has the grain-like texture and look of Ebony but is harder and more reliable to give you years of easy maintenance free playing. and the historic aged all-nickel Trapeze Tailpiece is also inspired from Epiphone’s vintage Masterbilt collection.
Call GAK now for the UK's best archtop deals and prices - 01273 665400
- Body: Laminated Mahogany
- Top: Solid Spruce; Longitudinal Bracing
- Body Dimensions:
- -Lower Bout = 14.5"
- -Upper Bout = 10.5"
- -Waist = 8.75"
- -Body Length = 19.25"
- Neck: 5-pc Laminated; Hard Maple/Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded "C" shape
- Preamp: eSonic™ HD (High Definition)
- Controls: Master Volume & Master EQ
- Pickup: Shadow NanoFlex™ HD; Under-saddle
- Power: 9-Volt Battery
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Cover: Black PVC "Bullet"; 1-layer
- Neck Joint: Dovetail; Glued-In
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Headstock: Historic Epiphone Dovewing with Pearloid "Banner" logos;
- Historic Epiphone Reissue Tuners with Marboloid "Crown" buttons
- Tuners: 18:1 ratio
- Frets: 20; Medium
- Nut: Bone
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Strings: Cleartone®; 12-53
- Floating Adjustable Ebonoid Bridge: Compensated; Artificial Bone
- Tailpiece: Historic Epiphone Trapeze
- Finish: Aged Gloss
- Hardware: Aged Nickel