Epiphone PRO-1 Explorer Pack, Alpine White
Average rating / 5
GET IT TOMORROW LEFT
SEEN IT CHEAPER? CALL NOW FOR THE BEST PRICE! 01273 665400
Epiphone PRO-1 Explorer Pack Overview by GAK:Epiphone introduces the PRO-1™ Explorer Performance Pack with Rocksmith the fastest way to learn guitar, for the ultimate pack for new players. Epiphone Packs are renowned for giving players incredible value in an all-in-one package. And the new PRO-1 Explorer Performance Pack tops them all!
The PRO-1 Explorer Performance Pack includes the rock and roll classic Epiphone Explorer available in three classic finishes: Alpine White, Ebony, and Silverburst. The Explorer is made with all of the PRO-1s innovative features including an EZ-PRO™ C-shaped Neck, Ultra-Light strings, plus an exclusive Built-In Shadow® E-Tuner on the bridge pickup mounting ring.
And with Rocksmith plus the included Real Tone cable, you can plug-in to the revolutionary video experience that since 2011 has taught millions around the world to play guitar while also offering a superior sound experience with built-in digital effects through either a PC or MAC that blows away most small amps found in other packs.
The Epiphone PRO-1 Explorer Performance Pack also features a cool Epiphone MityPRO™ Mini-Amplifier with built-in distortion powered by a 9V battery. Plus, the Pack comes with free eMedia™ On-Line Lessons, a Beginner's Guide to Guitar by guitar and tech guru Craig Anderton, and a deluxe fitted gigbag. All together, the PRO-1 Explorer Performance Pack offers unbeatable value you can only get from Epiphone!
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Hard Maple
- Neck Profile: EZ-PRO™ C-shaped Neck
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on, 4 screw
- Nut: Graphtech® NuBone™; Ivory color
- Nut Width: 1.68”
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with "PRO-Ease" Lubricant
- Frets: Jumbo
- Fingerboard Inlays: Dots
- Strings: Ultra-Light; (8, 11, 14, 22, 30, 38)
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Ceramic 700T™; Zebra-coil
- Tuner: Built-In Shadow® E-Tuner on Bridge pickup mounting ring
- Controls: Master Volume & Master Tone
- Machine Heads: Epiphone Premium Diecast; 18:1 ratio
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 1-Layer; "Bullet" shape with "PRO-1 Explorer"
- Pickguard: Scratchless™ Pickguard; 3-ply; (Black/White or White/Black)
- Headstock Logo: "Epiphone"; Silver Silk-Print
- Battery: One #2032 Lithium; Easy Access compartment on back cavity cover.
- Knobs: Black "Top Hats" with metal inserts
- Output Jack: Epiphone Heavy Duty ¼”
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Tune-o-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Stopbar™
Our reviews system cannot work without cookies.