Epiphone Thunderbird PRO IV, Vintage Sunburst
The Epiphone Thunderbird PRO IV builds upon the long-term success of the Thunderbird bass, the quintessential "rock and roll" bass guitar. The PRO IV takes this distinctive shape and combines its traditional design elements with new, modern, technology, all for a price that the working bassist can afford.
The Thunderbird PROs feature a 7-piece, Walnut and Maple, through-body neck, to give you the TB's trademark amazing sustain and tone. Add to that, Epiphone's new T-Pro bass humbucking pickups with custom active electronics and EQ and suddenly, the Thunderbird transforms into a very versatile bass capable of a wide variety of tonal options.
Other features include premium die-cast 14:1 bass machine heads, a chunky, fully-adjustable bridge, and SlimTaper neck profile with the classic T-Bird straight-string pull headstock. Add to that black hardware and black pickguard with silver Thunderbird logo and you've got the awesome Epiphone Thunderbird PRO's.
Call GAK now for Epiphone info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Wings: Mahogany
- Neck: 7 piece Walnut & Maple
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper™ Bass
- Neck Joint: Through-Neck
- Truss Rod: Double-Action, 2-way
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 20-Medium/Jumbo, nickel/silver alloy
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.5" (4-string)
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone T-PRO™ Bass Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone T-PRO™ Bass Humbucker
- Bridge: Flush-mount, fully adjustable
- Controls: Master Volume, Blend, High-EQ, Low-EQ
- Tuners: Premium Die-Cast Bass
- Outputs: ¼" Mono, Metal Jack Plate
- Hardware: Black