Epiphone Wildkat, Antique Natural
The Epiphone Wildkat is truly an Epiphone original!
This is a wild guitar with a lot to catch your fancy: chrome Bigsby B70 Vibrato tailpiece for vintage detail, flamed maple top for gorgeous looks, and a pair of dogear Alnico V P-90s for hot-rodded tone.
Basic specs are a Maple neck, rosewood fretboard, mahogany sides and back, and body and neck binding complete the package. This is a smaller-body, semi-acoustic that's designed to you great vintage tone that's remarkably easy to throw about on stage and comfortable to sit and play!
Epiphone Guitars have been a leader in archtop and semi-acoustic guitar design since the '30s. From way back when before archtops were even electrified. The Wildkat continues Epiphone's tradition of doing things out of the ordinary. The Wildkat is essentially the marriage of a solid body and a semi and is set to take its place amongst Epiphone's greatest all-time designs.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple
- Neck: Maple, Slim Taper "D" Profile, Glued-in;
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with pearloid dot inlays
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- Neck Pickup: Alnico-V P-90R Dogear Classic
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico-V P-90T Dogear Classic
- Controls: 1 Master Volume, 2 Pickup Volume, 1 Tone
- Headstock: Metal vintage-style Epiphone badge
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Bridge: Locktone Tune-o-matic™/Stopbar
- Tailpiece: Bigsby™ B70 Vibrato
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover® 16:1
Extremely happy with material and build quality , one of the best Epiphones I’ve played and on a par with some Gibson’s I’ve owned - therefore GREAT value . Using it with my Roland Jazz Chorus amp , sounds fab !
Top product, very pleased with it, sounds lovely.
Great action and sound love it