Ernie Ball 6188 Expression Tremolo Pedal
The Ernie Ball Expression Tremolo delivers foot-sweepable tremolo control, all without taking your hands off the guitar.
Choose from 5 distinct waveforms (slow rise, slow fall, sine, square, and harmonic) plus onboard
Control depth, rate, or both parameters simultaneously with the foot treadle. The Expression Tremolo's sleek, compact design
Unlock a virtually limitless tonal palette that simply can't be matched by traditional "on/off" stompboxes.
- Sonic control: The Ernie Ball Expression Tremolo delivers foot-sweepable tremolo control, all without taking your hands off the guitar.
- Engineered to perform: Each component was carefully designed for the highest sound quality and performance available. The sleek, compact design maximizes playability, while minimising the footprint on your pedal board. Unlock a virtually limitless tonal palette that simply can't be matched by traditional "on/off" stompboxes.
- Uncompromised tone: The Expression Series' innovative design provides continuous, usable tonal control at your feet throughout the pedal's entire range of motion without colouring your tone. The pedals provide complete signal transparency in the zero position. Plug in and play this versatile new tool and unleash your creative expression.
- Built like a tank: The sealed aircraft aluminium chassis offers a mechanically and electrically superior experience by protecting internal components from outside elements. Leveraging the 40+ year heritage of our volume pedal, the usability, easy-access controls, and no-slip grip have been incorporated and modernized.
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year