ESP E-II Eclipse, Seymour Duncan, Tobacco Sunburst
The ESP E-II Eclipse is a gorgeous single cutaway model that sounds as good as it looks. Its mahogany body with flamed maple top is amazingly resonant, its natural tone being well translated through its Seymour Duncan pickups (and EMG pickups on the See Thru Black model!). The mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard is a pleasure to play, while its ESP flag inlays look super cool.
Other features include full Gotoh hardware (including locking tuners) and a supplied hard case. If you're looking for a guitar that can handle anything you can throw at it, look no further than the ESP E-II EC-FM.
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Scale: 24.75"
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Bone
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 22 XJ (24 XJ on See Thru-Black)
- Hardware Colour: Chrome (Black on See Thru-Black)
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking Tuners
- Bridge: Gotoh TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
- Neck PU: Seymour Duncan SH-1 (EMG 66 on See Thru Black)
- Bridge PU: Seymour Duncan SH-4 (EMG 57 on See Thru Black)
- Case Included
Unreal, unbelievable quality - faultless and amazing tones. I've had a few guitars in my time, but this is the best guitar I've ever had.