ESP LTD B-204SM Bass, Spalted Maple, See-Thru Black Satin
The LTD B-204SM features a spalted maple top on an ash body, a 5-piece rosewood/maple neck, two ESP pickups, and a 3-band active E.Q. which controls bass, mids and treble for a wide variety of tones in one instrument.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale: 34"
- Body: Ash
- Top: Spalted Maple
- Neck: 5Pc Maple/Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Finish: See Thru Black Satin
- Nut Width: 40mm
- Nut Type: Moulded
- Neck Contour: Extra Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ
- Hardware Colour: Black Nickel
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD
- Bridge: LTD BB-604 w/ String Thru
- Neck PU: ESP Designed SB-4N
- Bridge PU: ESP Designed SB-4B
- Electronics: Passive P.U. w/ Active EQ
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Bal/ABQ-3 3-Band EQ
Quality and tone far beyond the price bracket. I now own 4 and 5 string fretted and 4 string fretless ESP Ltd basses. Easily as good as my Fender USA PJ Bass in my opinion.