ESP LTD M-1000SE, Natural Satin
The ESP LTD M-1000SE is a special edition from ESP LTD. It has a classic combination of a Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge and a Jazz in the neck so you know it'll be versatile, covering bases from metal to blues.
A maple neck, fingerboard and natural finish body make the M1000SE visually impressive, this is a model that truly stands out from the LTD lineup.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Construction: Bolt-On-Neck
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Solid Flamed Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Finish: Vintage Natural Satin
- Nut Width: 42mm Locking Nut (43mm Neck Width)
- Nut Type: Locking
- Neck Contour: Extra Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: Grover
- Bridge: Floyd Rose
- Neck PU: Seymour Duncan SH-2
- Bridge PU: Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates
- Electronics: Passive
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Tone/5-Way Ultra Switch
- Case Not Included
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.