ESP LTD M-I Custom '87, Dark Metallic Blue
While ESP first got started in 1975 as a small repair shop in Tokyo, it was really toward the mid ‘80s when our guitars and basses grabbed the attention of players around the world. The LTD '87 Series are faithful recreations of this set of instruments from ESP's 1987 catalog. The ESP LTD M-1 Custom '87, based on the legendary original ESP M-1 model, offers neck-thru body construction for fast access to the highest frets. Its comfortable alder body and three-piece extra thin U-shaped maple neck are designed for speed and smooth playability.
The ESP M-1 Custom '87 features a Floyd Rose 1000 bridge without a recess route and a single Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 pickup with a push-pull control for coil splitting, and an EMG PA-2 boost switch for when you need that extra push of raw power.
- CONSTRUCTION: Neck-Thru
- SCALE: 25.5"
- BODY: Alder
- NECK: 3Pc Maple
- FINGERBOARD: Macassar Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 350mm
- FINISH: Dark Metallic Blue
- NUT WIDTH: 43mm
- NUT TYPE: Locking
- NECK CONTOUR: Extra Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE: 24 XJ
- HARDWARE COLOUR: Chrome
- STRAP BUTTON: Standard
- TUNERS: LTD
- BRIDGE: Floyd Rose 1000
- BRIDGE PU: Seymour Duncan Distortion
- ELECTRONICS: Passive w/ Active Boost
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Volume(Push/Pull)/EMG PA-2 Mini switch
- STRINGS: D'Addario XL120 (.009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042)
- CASE: MH Guitar Form Fit Case
- CASE INCLUDED: N