ESP LTD VIPER-1000 Evertune, See Thru Black Cherry Satin
Guitars in the ESP LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks and quality that working professional musicians require in an instrument.
The ESP LTD Viper-1000 EverTune adds the innovative EverTune constant tension bridge to the offset double-horn Viper design for the first time. The EverTune keeps your guitar in near perfect tuning under nearly any condition, and keeps excellent intonation at all points up and down the neck.
The Viper-1000 EverTune also includes top-tier components like Seymour Duncan Sentient (neck) and Pegasus (bridge) passive pickups, splittable by a push-pull control, and Grover tuners. Available in See Thru Black Cherry Satin finish.
- CONSTRUCTION: Set-Thru
- SCALE: 24.75"
- BODY: Mahogany w/ Maple Cap
- TOP: Quilted Maple
- NECK: 3pc Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Macassar Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 350mm
- FINISH: See Thru Black Cherry Satin
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm
- NUT TYPE: Molded
- NECK CONTOUR: Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE: 24 XJ
- HARDWARE COLOR: Black
- STRAP BUTTON: Standard
- TUNERS: Grover
- BRIDGE: Evertune (F model)
- NECK PU: Seymour Duncan Sentient
- BRIDGE PU: Seymour Duncan Pegasus
- ELECTRONICS: Passive
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Volume/Tone(Push/Pull)/Toggle Switch
- STRINGS: D'Addario XL120 (.009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042)
- CASE: Viper Guitar Form Fit Case
- CASE INCLUDED: N