Evans Genera HD Coated Snare Drum Head (12in) - B12HD
Evans Genera Dry single-ply snare head yields an aggressive rimshot and balanced response. Evans Genera HD Snare heads feature two plies of film. An outer ply of 5mil film and an inner ply of 7.5mil film, in combination with a 2mil overtone control ring on the underside that "floats" with the head, eliminating excessive overtones and controlling sustain.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D'Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 14" white snare drum head made using two plies of film.
- An outer ply of 5mil and an inner ply of 7.5mil film
- 2mil overtone control ring on the underside that ""floats"" with the head, eliminating excessive overtones and controlling sustain
- This two ply head cuts through the mix live, yet is ideal for the studio
- Also available in a dry version All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA