Evans EQ3 Resonant Smooth White Bass Drum Head 18in, BD18RSW
Evans EQ3 single-ply smooth white resonant bass head offers a warm and punchy sound with a controlled, short decay that's ideal for both live and studio applications.
Evans EQ3 resonant series features an offset 5" microphone port in a single ply of 7.5mil film. The series is a very popular choice for both players and engineers. Available in multiple finishes.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D'Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- Resonant drum head with a single ply of 7.5mil film
- A fixed, internal overtone control ring is made to be microphone friendly, from the studio to arena
- The 5" offset mic port features a plastic sleeve focuses pitch and enhances the attach while providing protection for the port
- Available in a frosted, onyx, smooth white and coated white version
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA