Evans EBP-EMADSYS EMAD Clear & EMAD Reso Drum Head Pack 22in
Evans EMAD System Pack includes a 22in EMAD Clear batter and a 22in EMAD Resonant. This head combination has steadily become a player favorite and is available in a single box at a reduced rate.
Evans EMAD batter series features a 10mil of single-ply film providing an ideal balance of punch, power and low-end. The unparalleled industry standard externally mounted adjustable damping system allows the player to adjust attack and focus. Evans REMAD resonant series features a 7.5-mil of single-ply black film. The internally fixed EMAD damping system allows for controlled overtones. The 4" offset mic port features a plastic sleeve focuses pitch and enhances the attach while providing protection for the port.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D'Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Includes 1 qty. 22"" EMAD batter bass drum head made using a single ply of 10mil film
- Also includes 1 qty. 22"" REMAD resonant drum head made using a single ply 7.5mil film
- This head combination has steadily become a consumer favorite and is available in a single box
- Offered at a reduced price compared to buying the heads individually
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
No upgrades available