Evans Genera G1 Coated Drum Head Pack Rock, ETP-G1CTD-R
Evans Tom Pack G1 coated single-ply drum heads are designed with a perfect blend of warmth, sustain and articulation while featuring expressiveness and durability.
Evans G1 series features a single ply of 10mil film blending a bright tone, sustain and sensitivity. It sets the standard for an open and expressive sound. Tuned low, it produces a cavernous rumble that emphasizes the natural sound of the shell.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D'Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
Save BIG when you buy today!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Tom Pack drum heads made using a single ply of 10mil film
- A single ply offers an open and expressive sound
- Very versatile head for all music genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Coated to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth, plus a unique translucent appearance
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- -10/12/14in Genera G1 Coated Drum Heads
- -12/13/16in Genera G1 Coated Drum Heads
- -10/12/16in Genera G1 Coated Drum Heads