Evans Power Center Snare Batter 13in, B13G1D
The 10mil single-ply Power Center offers durability and focus in the center via a 5mil patch. Unique slots in the 5" diameter dot allow it to flex, keeping the head open at the edges.
Think of the environment!
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D'Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 14" white snare drum head made using a single ply of 10mil film
- The Power Center offers durability and focus in the center via a 5mil patch
- Unique notches in the 5", 5mil diameter center dot allows it to flex, keeping the head open at the edges
- Also available in a Reverse Dot version
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA