Evans Hazy 300 Snare Side Drum Head 10in, S10H30
Evans Clear Hazy 300 single-ply snare side head is versatile and provides a wide dynamic range and controlled snare response at all dynamic levels. Evans snare side Clear 300 heads are the best selling series of Evans snare side heads and feature a single ply of 3mil film.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D'Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 14" Clear snare resonant drum head made using a single ply of 3mil film
- Single-ply offers a controlled snare response at all dynamic levels
- Evans' most versatile snare side head
- Also available in 8", 10", 12", 13", 14" and 15"
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA