Evans Hazy 300 Snare Side Drum Head 10in, S10H30
Evans Clear Hazy 300 single-ply snare side head is versatile and provides a wide dynamic range and controlled snare response at all dynamic levels. Evans snare side Clear 300 heads are the best selling series of Evans snare side heads and feature a single ply of 3mil film.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D'Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 14" Clear snare resonant drum head made using a single ply of 3mil film
- Single-ply offers a controlled snare response at all dynamic levels
- Evans' most versatile snare side head
- Also available in 8", 10", 12", 13", 14" and 15"
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA