Evans TT10CHR Black Chrome Drum Head 10in
The Evans Black Chrome series is ideal for the Rock/Metal/Progressive drummer who hits hard, plays fast and desires a new, attractive aesthetic with a punchy tone.
Featuring a two-ply construction with a ply of 7mil optically clear film over a 7.5mil black film, Evans Black Chrome provides strong durability combined with a sleek mirror-like appearance and a robust tone. The combination of opposing films (two different types and thicknesses) shortens sustain and provides an accentuated mid-to-low frequency response.
The Evans Black Chrome series is available in sizes 6"-20".
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D'Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 2-ply construction (7mil clear over 7.5mil black film for reliable 2-ply durability)
- Semi-reflective mirror-like appearance
- Opposing films for shorter sustain and accentuated mid/low frequency response
- Uncoated for maximum attack and aesthetic characteristics
- 6-20 inch sizes available for all toms or snare drums