Evans TT18G12 G12 Clear Batter Drum Head 18in
Evans G12 series features a single ply of 12mil film, offering single-ply feel with two-ply durability. The 20 percent thicker film also provides a deeper fundamental tone and enhanced projection versus traditional 10mil heads.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D'Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
Please note: Image for illustrative purposes only. Drum head only, shell not included.
- Clear drum head with a single ply of 12mil film
- 20 percent thicker than a standard single-ply drum head
- Thicker film offers the feel of a single ply head with two-ply durability
- Increased depth, durability, attack and projection compared to a 10mil head
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA