Eventide 2016 Stereo Room Native Plugin
The Eventide 2016 Stereo Room Native Reverb Plug-in is a virtual recreation of the classic SP2016 Hardware Reverb Unit.
Long used as an essential reverb for mixing hit records, the Eventide SP2016, while long discontinued, is still in use in places like Ocean Way. Some digital reverbs don't have the horsepower to run a sufficiently complex program to achieve "naturalness." The SP2016 reverbs have attracted a loyal user base because of a particular blend of art and science. They sound natural. They sound distinctive. And, although they allow the user to vary the effect dramatically, the controls can't be set in such a way as to create an unnatural sounding effect - this is a good thing.
The algorithms of the Eventide 2016 naturally simulate every aspect of the sound of a real enclosure - from the complex early reflections, to the natural way in which the echo density increases with time, to the smooth Gaussian decay of the reverb tail. A powerful simulation that lends itself to parametric control - a good thing indeed.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Natural and distinctive sound
- Simple, intuitive parametric controls
- Complex early reflections
- Smooth decay tail
- Novel Position control for precise room placement
- Decay control sets the reverb time
- Predelay adds a delay before the reverb
- Diffusion alters the character of the space
- EQ block: corner frequency and gain controls
- Input gain control for precise level matching
- Kill button for quick effect audition
- iLok 2 required to run this Plug-in