Eventide TimeFactor Dual Delay Pedal
Overview by GAK
The Eventide TimeFactor Dual Delay Pedal with Looper has 9 of Eventide’s best dual delay effects - Digital Delay, Vintage Delay, Tape Echo, Mod Delay, Ducked Delay, Band Delay, Filter Pong, MultiTap, Reverse, and a 12-second Looper with variable speed and loop head/tail editing. There are dedicated mix, time, and feedback controls for the A and B channels, and each effect can operate in studio mode, dual-mono or straight mono, and all the delays include an LFO, Filter, and unique Xnob control, as well as an Infinite Repeat switch. It also offers Tap Tempo and MIDI sync, and an expression pedal output that’s ideal for live performances.
The footswitches can be used in two ways - Play Mode, where the footswitches are used to control aspects of the effects such as Tap Tempo and Infinite Repeat, and Bank Mode, which is used to recall presets. For the Looper, they work as Record, Play, and Stop buttons.
The free H9 Control app lets you control effects remotely, letting you manage parameters, create and edit presets and adjust system settings with an easy-to-use interface. You can also access over 500 presets giving you lots of options for experimentation. H9 Control is available on Android, iOS, Mac, and PC.
This is great for anyone who uses delay in their sound and is surely the only delay pedal you need with the sheer amount of delay options available.
- Effects include: Digital Delay, Band Delay, Vintage DDL, Filter Pong, Tape Echo, MultiTap Delay, Modulated Delay, Reverse Delay, Ducked Delay and a 12-second Looper.
- 10 classic delay effects
- 1/4" jack I/O
- Mono or Stereo operation
- Switchable instrument or line level
- MIDI I/O, MIDI sync, tap tempo, and an input for an expression pedal
- True analogue bypass
- Input 1 (mono): ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Input 2: ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 2: ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Aux Switch: ¼ inch stereo phone jack
- USB: Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.
- MIDI In: Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: Five pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack: US Power Supply included
- Analog Input/Output
- Input Impedance: 500K ohms
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10K ohms or greater
- Power: 9VDC, 500mA, Tip hot (+)
- Dimensions: English: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D)
- Metric: 122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm
- Weight: 2.15 lbs, 1kG