EVH 5150 III 100S Stealth Head
EVH 5150III 100S Stealth Head overview by GAK
This limited edition hand-customized EVH 5150III® 100S head is identical to the setup Eddie Van Halen has recently toured with, and features the exact same custom modifications.
The 100-watt head features a single input and three channels (clean, crunch, lead), each with versatile controls (volume, gain, presence, low, mid, high). Channel two features increased gain for greater sustain and is re-voiced for improved low-mid frequency definition; channel three also features increased gain and improved range for the “low” control. Further, each channel has a rear-panel resonance control knob that dials in fine-tuned low-end response. The amp boasts eight JJ ECC83 preamp tubes, four Shuguang 6L6 power tubes, switchable output impedance (4, 8 and 16 ohms) and adjustable bias control. Other features include vintage-style “chicken head” control knobs, red jewel, dual speaker jacks, effects loop, direct out and molded plastic handle.
- -Model Name: 5150III® 100S Head, 120V, Black
- -Model Number: 2250250000
- -Series: EVH® 5150 III® Heads
- -Amplifier Type: Tube
- -Color: Black
- -Controls: Gain, Low, Mid, High, Volume, Channel Select, Presence and -Resonance for Each Channel
- -Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- -Inputs: One - 1/4"
- -Line Out: One - (1/4")
- -Channels: Three - (Clean, Crunch, and Lead)
- -Voltage: 120V
- -Wattage: 100 Watts into 4, 8, or 16 ohms (Switchable)
- -Cabinet Material: Birch/Pine
- -Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- -Control Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer
- -Pre Amp Tubes: Eight JJ ECC83S / 12AX7
- -Power Tubes: Four Shuguang 6L6
- -FootSwitch: 4-Button Footswitch Included