Faith FEMC-BNC Eclipse Mercury Parlour Electro Acoustic, Scoop Cutaway
The Faith Eclipse Series Mercury Parlour is a small bodied, all-solid tonewood electro acoustic with a big sound. Featuring a 12th fret neck join, a unique scoop cutaway and a super sleek all-black finish.
The Faith Eclipse Series Mercury Parlour is constructed using the Patrick James Eggle designed Bolt-On neck system and X-Bracing. The top is solid Englemann Spruce, the back & sides are solid genuine Mahogany and the fretboard is a beautiful figured Macassan Ebony. The guitar is finished in a rich, black stain and a PU lacquer overspray which serves to control the instruments resonance, thus achieving a more predictable tone when performing on stage. This model is also fitted with on-board Shadow L4020HEX Stereo Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex pickup & electronics, offering total control of your sound.
If you want a small-bodied electro acoustic that will stand out from the crowd, look no further than the Faith Eclipse Series Mercury Parlour.
Includes Faith fitted hardcase.
(Model Shown - Faith HiGloss Series Mercury Parlour Electro Acoustic)
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce (Black Gloss)
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany (Black)
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: M.O.Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle: TUSQ / Shadow HEX Saddle system
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Gloss Back & Sides
- Pickup/Preamp: Shadow L4020HEX Stereo Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex 6 Pickup