Faith FECV Eclipse Venus Concert Electro Acoustic, Left Handed
The stunning Faith FECV Eclipse Venus Concert Electro Acoustic guitar was inspired by classic OM or Auditorium body-shapes, delivering loud performances in a smaller body. Featuring Solid tonewood construction, the Faith FECV Eclipse Venus is resonant and focussed in it's tone. Designed to provide workhorse functionality, the FECV Eclipse Venus is the perfect stage guitar!
The Faith FECV Eclipse Venus is constructed using the Patrick James Eggle designed Bolt-On neck system and X-Bracing. The top is solid Englemann Spruce, the back & sides are solid genuine Mahogany and the fretboard is a beautiful figured Macassan Ebony. The guitar is finished in a rich, black stain and a PU lacquer overspray which serves to control the instruments resonance, thus achieving a more predictable tone when performing on stage. This model is also fitted with on-board Shadow L4020HEX Stereo Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex pickup & electronics, offering total control of your sound.
Includes a Faith fitted hardcase.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce (Black Gloss)
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany (Black)
- Neck Finish: Gloss Black
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ / Shadow Hex Saddle System
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Black Top, Back and Sides
- Pickup / Preamp: Shadow L4020HEX Stereo Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex 6 Pickup