Faith FECV Eclipse Venus Concert Electro Acoustic Guitar
The stunning Faith FECV Eclipse Venus Concert Electro Acoustic guitar was inspired by classic OM or Auditorium body-shapes, delivering loud performances in a smaller body. Featuring Solid tonewood construction, the Faith FECV Eclipse Venus is resonant and focussed in it's tone. Designed to provide workhorse functionality, the FECV Eclipse Venus is the perfect stage guitar!
The Faith FECV Eclipse Venus is constructed using the Patrick James Eggle designed Bolt-On neck system and X-Bracing. The top is solid Englemann Spruce, the back & sides are solid genuine Mahogany and the fretboard is a beautiful figured Macassan Ebony. The guitar is finished in a rich, black stain and a PU lacquer overspray which serves to control the instruments resonance, thus achieving a more predictable tone when performing on stage. This model is also fitted with on-board Shadow L4020HEX Stereo Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex pickup & electronics, offering total control of your sound.
Includes a Faith fitted hardcase.
- Top Wood Solid Engelmann Spruce (Black Gloss)
- Back Wood Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Side Wood Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Binding Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck Mahogany (Black)
- Neck Finish Gloss Black
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Macassar Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Grover Rotomatic Chrome
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle TUSQ/Shadow Hex Saddle System
- Nut Width Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge Macassar Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins Macassar Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type Gloss Black Top, Back and Sides
- Pickup/Preamp Shadow L4020HEX Stereo Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex 6 Pickup