Faith FKNCD Naked Neptune Baby Jumbo Acoustic
Faith FKNCD Jumbo Acoustic Product Overview by GAK
The FKNCD Jumbo Acoustic from Faith is a Cedar Topped guitar featuring a full, non-cutaway body shape. Offering fantastic sonic performance the FKNCD is capable of producing dark, mellow tone.
The stained Mahogany back and sides are brought together with a beautiful satin finish, topped with black fittings and hardware.
Based upon Patrick James Eggle's 'Saluda' shape, the Neptune model has been specifically designed for guitarists looking for a smaller sized guitar that still gives you the same acoustic power as a full sized guitar.
Faith Product Overview
Building upon the acclaimed Naked series of Faith Acoustic Guitars, these Cedar-topped models deliver the same rich sonic performance you would expect from an all-solid Faith Naked guitar. However, the exciting difference is the Solid Cedar top. This highly respected tonewood, widely used in the classical guitar world, offers the player a darker, more mellow tone, which opens up a whole range of new musical possibilities.
Aesthetically, there is further enhancement by way of a richly-stained mahogany back and sides, the trademark satin finish, and special black fittings and hardware.
In keeping with original Naked series, cosmetics and non-essential dressing has been stripped away, leaving the guitars in their natural, Naked state. Pleasing to the touch, the tonewood is almost entirely unrestricted in its resonant movement, so the tone delivered is far beyond what is normally expected at this price level.
This Faith Neptune model shape is based upon Patrick James Eggle's highly acclaimed 'Saluda' shape, which is classed as a Baby-Jumbo - with a 16" lower bout. The Neptune is the perfect model for those seeking acoustic power without the physical bulk of a traditional, full-sized Jumbo.
This particular FKNCD model uses the full, non-cutaway body shape which means there will get lots of power across the range but with a darker, mellow edge thanks to the beautiful cedar top.
- Top Wood: Solid Cedar (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Binding: N/A
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 2mm Abalone
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Ebony
- Fingerboard: Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: NuBone (LC6116)/(LC9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Indonesian Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Ablone Dots
- Finish Type: 2 Stage Satin all over
- Hardcase: Not Included