Faith FJHG HiGloss Jupiter Jumbo Acoustic
The Faith FJCHG HiGloss Jupiter is a full bodied, 17in Jumbo guitar that delivers a huge, powerful tone that is rich in bass and low-end resonance. This fantastic guitar combines all-solid tonewoods with a hi-gloss finish resulting in gorgeous tone and looks!
The Faith FJCHG HiGloss Jupiter Jumbo is constructed using the Patrick James Eggle designed Bolt-On neck system and X-Bracing. The top is solid Englemann Spruce, the back & sides are solid Rosewood and the fretboard is a beautiful figured Macassan Ebony. Other appointments include flame Maple binding, Rosewood binding and Ebony headstock cap.
Includes Faith fitted hardcase.
- Top Wood Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood Solid Rosewood
- Side Wood Solid Rosewood
- Binding Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type High Gloss Top, Back and Sides
- Hardcase Included
No upgrades available