Faith FKNEBK Naked Neptune Baby Jumbo Electro Acoustic, Black
Faith FKNEBK Product Overview by GAK
A full, non-cutaway body shaped guitar, the FKNEBK offers you all the acoustic power of a full sized guitar, in a much smaller body.
Made up of all solid wood, the guitar features an all over satin finish, complimented with a 'thru black' finish and black fittings and hardware.
Onboard you will find a Fishman’s Sonitone pickup featuring volume and tone controls.
Faith Product OverviewBuilding upon the acclaimed Naked series of Faith Acoustic Guitars, these thru-black models deliver the same rich sonic performance you would expect from an all-solid wood guitar, but are enhanced by the special 'thru black' finish and black fittings and hardware.
Using a hand-rubbed stain - rather than a sprayed paint finish - results in a unique look to each guitar. Further to this, Spruce and Mahogany have differing cellular structures, so there is natural variation in the way that the stain takes to each piece of tonewood. This stunning quirk of nature is especially noticeable on the Spruce top, as in some areas, the black stain will be absorbed more than others, creating an individual patina to each and every model: Some will be more uniform black, some will have more wood pattern visible.
In keeping with original Naked series, cosmetics and non-essential dressing has been stripped away, leaving the guitars in their natural, Naked state. Satin finished all over, the tonewood is almost entirely unrestricted in its resonant movement, so the tone delivered is far beyond what is normally expected at this price level.
This Faith Neptune model shape is based upon Patrick James Eggle's highly acclaimed 'Saluda' shape, which is classed as a Baby-Jumbo - with a 16" lower bout. The Neptune is the perfect model for those seeking acoustic power without the physical bulk of a traditional, full-sized 17” Jumbo.
This particular FKNEBK model uses the full, non-cutaway body shape which means that unplugged, you'll get lots of power across the range. But if you want to amplify it, it couldn’t be simpler!
The FKNEBK is equipped with Fishman’s Sonitone pickup under the saddle, with preamp-ed volume and tone controls discreetly mounted under the edge of the soundhole. The output is routed thru an integrated jack socket / strap button in the base of the guitar.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Binding: N/A
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 2mm Abalone
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: NuBone (LC6116)/(LC9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Indonesian Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Ablone Dots
- Finish Type: 2 Stage Satin all over
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman Sonitone / Fishman Sonicore