Faith FKVCD Naked Venus Concert Electro Acoustic
Faith FKVCD Product Overview by GAK
Faith Product Overview
Building upon the acclaimed Naked series of Faith Acoustic Guitars, these Cedar-topped models deliver the same rich sonic performance you would expect from an all-solid Faith Naked guitar. However, the exciting difference is the Solid Cedar top. This highly respected tonewood, widely used in the classical guitar world, offers the player a darker, more mellow tone, which opens up a whole range of new musical possibilities.
Aesthetically, there is further enhancement by way of a richly-stained mahogany back and sides, the trademark satin finish, and special black fittings and hardware.
In keeping with original Naked series, cosmetics and non-essential dressing has been stripped away, leaving the guitars in their natural, Naked state. Pleasing to the touch, the tonewood is almost entirely unrestricted in its resonant movement, so the tone delivered is far beyond what is normally expected at this price level.
The Venus is the now iconic shape that brought Faith Guitars to the consciousness of so many players over the years. The combination of a 15" lower bout and a slimmer depth of body looks to classic OM or Auditorium body-shapes for inspiration, and makes the Venus the perfect compromise. It is still big enough to deliver a great acoustic performance, yet remains small enough for the player to jump around on stage with no problem.
This FKVCD model is equipped with Fishman’s ISYS-T pickup and side-mounted preamp system, complete with an integrated tuner. The output is routed thru a jack socket / strap button in the base of the guitar.
- Top Wood: Solid Cedar (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Binding: N/A
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 2mm Abalone
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Ebony (2017 models onwards - until Dec 2016, Solid Rosewood)
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: NuBone (LC6116)/(LC9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Indonesian Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Ablone Dots
- Finish Type: 2 Stage Satin all over
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman IsysT / Fishman Sonicore
- Hardcase: Not Included
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year