Faith FLCEHG Lyra Nylon Electro Classical
Designed as the perfect nylon stringed guitar for non-classical specialists, the Faith Lyra has a specially profiled neck that is slimmer than a traditional classical guitar. However, unlike other 'hybrid' guitars, it is not so narrow that proper fingerstyle technique is inhibited. So, you're well served whether playing Rodrigo or Radiohead.
Although standing proud in its own right as the first nylon stringed guitar we have produced, the Faith Lyra does share many characteristics with our hugely popular HiGloss series guitars. Its solid Red Cedar top and solid Rosewood back and sides are finished with the same all-over high gloss finish used on all HiGloss guitars. This helps to bring the beautifully warm and rich traditional tonal character of a cedar and rosewood nylon stringed instrument to life, whilst also delivering an incredible level of natural resonance and volume. It’s all there at your fingertips.
The Lyra features a Mahogany neck with a figured Ebony fingerboard and a figured Ebony bridge alongside a 5cm Indonesian Rosewood soundhole border.
This model is fitted with a Fishman Sonitone preamp and pickup specifically designed for nylon stringed guitars, the controls for which are mounted discreetly just inside the soundhole of the guitar. It is a modern stage ready nylon guitar that still maintains an all-important traditional aesthetic.
This Faith Guitar is fitted with a discreet Fishman Sonitone preamp system which features a volume and tone control mounted to the underside of the inside of the soundhole. The sonicore piezo strip is mounted under the saddle. The battery is located in a special bag affixed inside the guitar attached to the neck-block. The output jack is combined with the strap button at the base of the guitar.
- Top Wood: Solid Red Cedar
- Back Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Side Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Binding: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bracing Material: Hand-Scalloped Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5cm Indonesian Rosewood with Abalone Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Machine Head: Gold Plated with Pearloid Buttons
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 48mm/String Spacing 56mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Finish Type: High Gloss Top, Back and Sides
- Preamp/Pickup: Fishman Sonitone/Fishman Sonicore
- Hardcase: Included
- Strings: D’Addario EJ30
No upgrades available
Great Price, great guitar and perfect delivery! What more can I say!