Faith FMEHG-BNC HiGloss Mercury Parlor Electro Acoustic, Scoop Cutaway, Left Handed
Martin DRS2 Dreadnought Electro Acoustic £880.00
Martin DRS1 Dreadnought Electro Acoustic £799.00
Martin DRS1 Dreadnought Electro Acoustic, Left Handed £799.00
Taylor GS Mini-e Electro Acoustic, Koa £799.00
Faith FMEHG-BNC HiGloss Mercury Parlor Electro Acoustic, Scoop Cutaway £865.00
Guild M-140E Westerly Concert Electro Acoustic, Natural £791.00
Guild OM-140CE Westerly Orchestra Electro Acoustic, Natural £838.00
Guild D-140CE Westerly Dreadnought Electro Acoustic, Natural £838.00
Faith FJCEHG HiGloss Jupiter Jumbo Electro Acoustic £899.00
Faith FSCEHG HiGloss Saturn Dreadnought Electro Acoustic £879.00
Faith FVBMB Blood Moon Venus Concert Electro Acoustic £835.00
Ozark 3515BTE Thinline Biscuit Electro Resonator £827.00
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Faith FMEHG-BNC HiGloss Mercury Parlour Electro Acoustic Product Overview
(This is the left handed version of the FMEHG-BNC.)
The Faith FMEHG-BNC HiGloss Mercury is a short-scale, 12-Fret traditional parlour acoustic guitar. This small, but mighty instruments is extremely easy to play, thanks to the 12th fret neck join and shifted bridge position, which offers slightly lower string tension. The FMEHG-BNC HiGloss Mercury has a huge sound and fantastic resonance.
The FaithFMEHG-BNC HiGloss Mercury Parlour is constructed using the Patrick James Eggle designed Bolt-On neck system and X-Bracing. The top is solid Englemann Spruce, the back & sides are solid Rosewood and the fretboard is a beautiful figured Macassan Ebony. Other appointments include flame Maple binding, Rosewood binding and Ebony headstock cap. Fitted with a Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup system, the FMEHG-BNC's rich tone translates extremely well when plugged in.
Includes Faith fitted hardcase.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Side Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: High Gloss Top, Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup: Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup
- Hardcase: Included