Faith FNCESB45 Classic Burst Neptune Baby Jumbo Electro Acoustic
Faith FNCESB45 Classic Burst Neptune Baby Jumbo Electro Acoustic Product Overview by GAKThe Faith FNCESB45 is a Neptune electro-acoustic, inspired by Patrick James Eggle's renowned 'Saluda' shape. Aesthetically, it is intentionally understated using the 'Classic Burst' three-tone finish, consisting of deep browns, reds and amber.
A Baby-Jumbo size with a 16" lower bout, the Neptune is the perfect model for those seeking acoustic power without the physical bulk of a full-sized Jumbo.
This model is crafted with the combination of Red Cedar and Mahogany, rich and warm in tonal nature. It is bound with Solid Macassan Ebony and uses the same high quality timber for the fingerboards, headplates, heelplates, bridges and bridge pins.
Faith hardcase included.
- Top Wood: Solid Red Cedar
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany (Deep Satin)
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany (Deep Satin)
- Binding: Solid Rosewood
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design - 12 Fret to body
- Fingerboard: Mcassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm or 45mm (see specific model)
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Indian Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: PU Lacquer Hi-Gloss all over
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman INK3 / Fishman Sonicore
- Hardcase: Included