Faith FRESB45 Classic Burst Mars Electro Acoustic, 45mm Nut
Faith Product Overview
The Classic Burst Mars model is a drop-shoulder dreadnought design, and is made using a great combination of Red Cedar and Mahogany.
This FRESB45 model has a wider (45mm) nut and is joined at the 12th fret, which adds an extra depth of tone and makes it ideal as a fingerpicking instrument.
Classic Burst models sound as rich and warm as they look. Using a three-tone burst finish based on deep brown, red and amber, this colouration technique is intentionally understated and is a long-standing, traditional favourite.
The tonal character has emphasis on the lower-midrange with a beautifully warm, vocal nature.
- Top Wood: Solid Red Cedar
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany (Deep Satin)
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany (Deep Satin)
- Binding: Solid Rosewood
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design - 12 Fret to Body
- Fingerboard: Mcassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm or 45mm (see specific model)
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Indian Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: PU Lacquer Hi-Gloss all over
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman Sonitone / Fishman Sonicore
- Hardcase: Included