Faith FSBMB Blood Moon Saturn Dreadnought Acoustic
Faith FSBMB Blood Moon Saturn Dreadnought Acoustic Product Overview by GAK
The stunning new FSBMB Saturn is crafted using nothing but the finest solid tonewood and completed with a striking "Blood Moon" burst finish.
This electro-acoustic uses highly figured Solid 'AAA' Trembesi wood for the top, back and sides with a satin-finish mahogany neck. Although you don't see it very often on acoustic guitars, Trembesi is sought after for its tonal properties, reacting in a similar way to Mahogany to deliver warmth and balance across the strings with sparkle the top end. Flamed maple binding enhances this guitar's looks even further.
This Saturn is a square-shouldered dreadnought design which was one of the original shapes which helped propel the brand at the beginning of the century and will suit many players.
Faith hardcase included.
- Top Wood Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Back Wood Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Side Wood Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Binding Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type Gloss Top / Gloss Back and Sides
- Hardcase Included
- -Upper bout 290mm
- -Lower bout 392mm
- -Depth at neck 105mm
- -Depth at base 120mm
- -Body Length 505mm
- -Soundhole Diameter 100mm
- -Scale Length 650mm
- -Fingerboard Radius 16 inch