Faith FVBMB Blood Moon Venus Concert Electro Acoustic, Left Handed
Faith Product Overview
(This is the left handed version of the Faith FVBMB.)
The Faith FVBMB Venus Blood Moon is an incredible instrument that sounds as good as looks. The solid Trembesi body offers a sweet resonance, while Faith electronics let you plug in for gigging and playing with a full band.The Venus Blood Moon is a beautiful instrument which uses only the finest, highly figured Javanese Trembesi for the top, back and sides. This indigenous Indonesian timber has long been used by furniture makers for its stunning appearance, but we have been convinced of its tonal properties for a good while too.
Not unlike Hawaiian Koa, a solid Trembesi instrument reacts in a similar way to Mahogany, delivering warmth and balance across the strings, while still having a little rosewood-eque sparkle at the top end.
The exclusive 'Blood Moon' burst finish and solid flamed maple binding serves to enhance its stunning appearance further.
This model will be available only when sufficiently high-grade Trembesi is available to our workshops.
- Top Wood: Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Back Wood: Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Side Wood: Solid 'AAA' Grade Indonesian Trembesi
- Binding: Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Gloss Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup: Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow: Nanoflex Pickup
- Hardcase: Included