Faith FVSB45 Classic Burst Venus Concert Electro Acoustic
Faith FVSB45 Classic Burst Venus Concert Electro Acoustic Product Overview by GAKThe Faith FVSB45 is part of the Venus series with the iconic shape that bought Faith to the attention of so many.
This model sports the intentionally understated 'Classic Burst' finish, comprised of a three-tone burst of deep browns, reds and amber. The FVSB45 combines a balance of a 15" lower bout and a slimmer depth of body, looking to classic OM or Auditorium shapes for inspiration.
The combination of Red Cedar and Mahogany results in warm and rich tonal characteristics. Elsewhere, the on-board Fishman electronics mean that this guitar is ready for the stage whenever you are.
Faith hardcase included.
- Top Wood: Solid Red Cedar
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany (Deep Satin)
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany (Deep Satin)
- Binding: Solid Rosewood
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design - 12 Fret to body
- Fingerboard: Mcassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm or 45mm (see specific model)
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Indian Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: PU Lacquer Hi-Gloss all over
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman INK3 / Fishman Sonicore
- Hardcase: Included
No upgrades available