Faith FMEHG-BNC HiGloss Mercury Parlor Electro Acoustic, Scoop Cutaway
Faith FMEHG-BNC HiGloss Mercury Parlour Electro Acoustic Product Overview
The Faith FMEHG-BNC HiGloss Mercury is a short-scale, 12-Fret traditional parlour acoustic guitar. This small, but mighty instruments is extremely easy to play, thanks to the 12th fret neck join and shifted bridge position, which offers slightly lower string tension. The FMEHG-BNC HiGloss Mercury has a huge sound and fantastic resonance.
The FaithFMEHG-BNC HiGloss Mercury Parlour is constructed using the Patrick James Eggle designed Bolt-On neck system and X-Bracing. The top is solid Englemann Spruce, the back & sides are solid Rosewood and the fretboard is a beautiful figured Macassan Ebony. Other appointments include flame Maple binding, Rosewood binding and Ebony headstock cap. Fitted with a Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup system, the FMEHG-BNC's rich tone translates extremely well when plugged in.
Includes Faith fitted hardcase.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Side Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: High Gloss Top, Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup: Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup
- Hardcase: Included