Faith FNCEHG HiGloss Neptune Baby Jumbo Electro Acoustic
Faith FNCEHG HiGloss Neptune Baby Jumbo Electro Acoustic Product Overview
The Faith FNCEHG HiGloss Neptune Baby Jumbo Electro Acoustic guitar is inspired by Patrick James Eggle's renowned 'Saluda' shape. The Neptune is a baby-jumbo size with a 16" lower bout, ideal for guitarists who still want resonant acoustic power but without the potential bulkiness of a full-sized Jumbo.
Tonally, this model delivers bright and zingy sounds with its combination of Englemann Spruce for the top and highly-figured Rosewood for the back and sides. The FNCEHG also features extra touches such as solid Flamed Maple binding and Macassan Ebony for the fingerboard, headplate and heelcap.
This model is fitted with Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanflex Pickup electronics.
- Top Wood Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood Solid Rosewood
- Side Wood Solid Rosewood
- Binding Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border with Fibre Border
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle TUSQ (Shadow Hex Saddle on FVHG HEX)
- Nut Width Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type High Gloss Top, Back and Sides
- Pickup/Preamp Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup