Faith FS12HG HiGloss Saturn 12-String Dreadnought Acoustic
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
One of the original Faith shapes that launched the brand at the beginning of this century, this 12-string Saturn is a square-shouldered dreadnought design.
Based upon the traditional early 20th century designs, the Saturn is like an old friend: you know exactly what to expect, and it always delivers just as you would want.
Faith HiGloss series are designed to offer both visual and aural beauty. Using high grade Englemann Spruce for the top and highly-figured Rosewood for the back and sides, HiGloss models feature solid Flamed Maple binding and Macassan Ebony for the fingerboard, bridge, headplate and heelcap.
Tonally, this combination of wood is generally bright and 'zingy', delivering great clarity. Visualising this as a frequency curve, it would be shaped like a smile: high on the bass, dipping down through the middle and rising once again at the top end, lending itself to fingerstyle and solo pieces in particular.
- Top Wood Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood Solid Rosewood
- Side Wood Solid Rosewood
- Binding Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width 47mm / String Spacing 57mm
- Bridge Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type High Gloss Top, Back and Sides
- Hardcase Included
- Upper bout 290mm
- Lower bout 392mm
- Depth at neck 105mm
- Depth at base 120mm
- Body Length 505mm
- Soundhole Diameter 100mm
- Scale Length 650mm
- Fingerboard Radius 16 inch