Faith FVHG HiGloss Venus Concert Electro Acoustic
Faith FVHG HiGloss Venus Concert Electro Acoustic Product Overview
The Faith Venus is the concert sized electro in their HiGloss series. A series which takes the well tested pairing of Englemann Spruce and solid rosewood and adds a Hi-Gloss lacquer that brings out the raw timbers' tone and beautiful character better than any artist ever could.
Extra touches like the flamed maple binding, gorgeous abalone rosette and the Macassar Ebony appointments reveal Faith's incredible dedication to making the most outstanding guitars they possibly can.
Includes fitted Faith Hardcase.
- Top Wood Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood Solid Rosewood
- Side Wood Solid Rosewood
- Binding Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle TUSQ (Shadow Hex Saddle on FVHG HEX)
- Nut Width Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type High Gloss Top, Back and Sides
- Pickup/Preamp Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup
Absolutely lovely sounding instrument, well setup and excellent build quality.
Wow! I love this guitar, the quality of the finish is outstanding, The sound is rich and full of tone unplugged but put through an amp and it comes alive