Faith FKV12 Naked Venus Concert 12 String Electro Acoustic
Faith FKV12 Naked Venus Concert 12 String Electro Acoustic Product Overview by GAK
The Faith FKV Naked Venus Concert 12 String Electro Acoustic features a Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides, and just like the rest of the Faith Guitars range is made from 100% solid tonewood. However, as the name implies, the cosmetics and non-essential dressing has been stripped back, leaving a natural, Naked guitar.
Satin finished all over, the tonewood is almost entirely unrestricted in its resonant movement, so the tone delivered is far beyond what is normally expected at this sort of price. This Naked Venus Cutaway model features a Solid Englemann Spruce top; Solid Mahogany back and sides; Rosewood fingerboard, bridge and headstock facing; and Shadow Electronics Performer-Tuner Preamp with Nanoflex pickup.
- Top Wood Solid Sitka Spruce (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Binding N/A
- Bracing Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette 2mm Abalone
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Indonesian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle NuBone (LC6116)/(LC9110)
- Nut Width Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge Indonesian Rosewood
- Bridge Pins Ebony with Ablone Dots
- Finish Type 2 Stage Satin all over